Hinesville, Georgia

Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company.They took my money up to $1000.

I wanted to purchase a bed and they said that they have to wait on shipment from Vietnam. This happened in September of 2011. They say wait up to a month and half. I wait, no bed.

I ask for refund by phone and email, they say they will send it out immediately. It NEVER ARRIVES! I try to email and call them asking them where is my money and they will never respond back to me. They completely ignore me from here on out.

I even told them I would tell authorities, but they do not not care because they are heartless. They exploit their children/grandchildren all over their site, www.oliviaandwill.com and that is just shameful. I'm completely disgusted. Now I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them to reclaim my money.

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!Please take this as a legit warning.

Had an Experience with Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more