Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company.They took my money up to $1000.
I wanted to purchase a bed and they said that they have to wait on shipment from Vietnam. This happened in September of 2011. They say wait up to a month and half. I wait, no bed.
I ask for refund by phone and email, they say they will send it out immediately. It NEVER ARRIVES! I try to email and call them asking them where is my money and they will never respond back to me. They completely ignore me from here on out.
I even told them I would tell authorities, but they do not not care because they are heartless. They exploit their children/grandchildren all over their site, www.oliviaandwill.com and that is just shameful. I'm completely disgusted. Now I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them to reclaim my money.
DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!Please take this as a legit warning.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."