Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture - Olivia & Will Inc scammed me!

9 of 14 Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture reviews

Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company.They took my money up to $1000.

I wanted to purchase a bed and they said that they have to wait on shipment from Vietnam. This happened in September of 2011. They say wait up to a month and half. I wait, no bed.

I ask for refund by phone and email, they say they will send it out immediately. It NEVER ARRIVES! I try to email and call them asking them where is my money and they will never respond back to me. They completely ignore me from here on out.

I even told them I would tell authorities, but they do not not care because they are heartless. They exploit their children/grandchildren all over their site, www.oliviaandwill.com and that is just shameful. I'm completely disgusted. Now I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them to reclaim my money.

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!Please take this as a legit warning.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bed
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #289365
Had an experience with Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 14 Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×